PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Get An Eclipse 500

rocketboots
21st Feb 2003, 19:45
Don`t know if i`m in the right section here, but basically i am looking for an Eclipse 500 to buy in the next few weeks. I`m hoping that somebody out there is looking to pull the plug on their order in which case i will be more than willing to take over their order and pay them there deposit etc so as they can leave the programme without being out of pocket in anyway.

Idealy an early order which was scheduled for 2004 delivery would be preferable but would consider anything at this stage.
If anybody knows of any such individual please feel free to drop me an e mail at [email protected]

hobie
21st Feb 2003, 21:06
try this link .....

http://www.aircraft.com/default.asp?guid=edunbpnu

there was one up for sale today(for dely in 2004) ....

cheers .......

The Nr Fairy
22nd Feb 2003, 06:49
Given that Eclipse has ditched Williams as its engine provider, do you think it may be significantly later than 2004 when your beast would be ready ? And will it still perform anywhere near the initial promises ?

Aerohack
22nd Feb 2003, 08:29
No chance of a 2004 delivery. Eclipse announced this week that the 500 will be powered by Pratt & Whitney Canada PW610Fs, and the engineering changes needed and certification timetable for the engine has slipped FAA certification and first customer deliveries to first quarter 2006.