PDA

View Full Version : Kemper Aviation

BlipOnTheRadar
18th Feb 2003, 21:43
Greetings all,

I hope this post is in the correct forum. I was going to post it in "Wannabees" but decided not to after reading Scroggs' definition of the forum.

I have recently returned from a flight training school in the US that did not quite measure up to my expectation. I intended to complete a full professional course and return home with an FAA ATP. This was not to be!

I am now in the unfortunate position of not only trying to find a more suitable school, but also in having to explain to the nice chaps at the American Embassy why I wish to change the designated school on my M-1 visa.

My shortlist consists of IFTA and Kemper Aviation. I have tried a pprune search for both but have drawn a blank on Kemper Aviation. Does anyone have any experiences they wish to share? Either good or bad, I just need information.

I'm open to other suggestion, but need to be taken on as a CFI in order to build my hours. I am a UK passport holder and do not have a "green card".

"If you're a UK citizen why are you doing the FAA licensing?" I hear you ask, simple... the JAA won't let me fly commercially but the FAA will.

Any information or advice would be much appreciated.

BlipOnTheRadar (it's good to be home):ok: