PDA

View Full Version : EU pilots, you make me cry!!!

ronchonner
28th Mar 2001, 06:02
hello,
everyday i fly and everyday I'm paid to fly.
when I think that some guys pay to fly to log time, that makes me cry!
Why don't you come to the USA, be a cfi, log time, learn to fly a twin engine,discover the USA and become a real pilot with 2000h,ATP....
what do u expect from your government or from the EU airlines, a job??
maybe a job in a mac donald!

no offence!ok?

Absolut_Pilot
28th Mar 2001, 06:54
eh???

Tigereye
28th Mar 2001, 08:45
Nah......I think I'd rather pay to fly

schooner
28th Mar 2001, 12:21
Piss off ronchonner :mad:

RVR800
28th Mar 2001, 12:23
I in the UK, and cfi, I log time, have learn to fly a twin engine,discover the North of England and have become a real pilot with 1000h,frozen ATP....(nestle)
I expect nothing from my government but from the EU airlines I expect a job..

Blindside
28th Mar 2001, 13:02
Schooner - you have my full support!

------------------
Half man, Half jalfrezi.

redsnail
28th Mar 2001, 13:29
Ronchonner.... and your point is?
Oh BTW, you may be breaking F&D limits if you fly every day. I'm sure even dead easy non EU countries may get a tad upset at that.
If you are such a successful ATP pilot with ooooh 2000 hours... why aren't you flying a jet yet? Is it because you spend so much time here online?
No offense! ok?

------------------
reddo...feral animal!

patlolo
28th Mar 2001, 14:04
You're a real top gun , ronchonner ? I guess you are .lucky man ! do u know Tom cruise ??

I do not like your posts either .

U should change your opinions about EU , being an EU native ... pas vrai ?

please stop crying in the forums .! even in the french forum, posts like yours are not welcome . so change your mind and come back later !

A vouloir démontrer que tu es le meilleur parce que tu as choisis la licence US , tu passes pour un bouffon !

A+

Cheers

Pat

Raw Data
28th Mar 2001, 14:05
Judging by your level of literacy, Ronchonner, and your grasp of the English language, you are probably an illegal alien anyway. At least any competent EU pilot will be flying an airiner while you are still a CFI flying your "twin engine". No offence, of course...

SKYYACHT
28th Mar 2001, 20:03
Sounds like you'd be better suited to wiping tables in Hooters Ronch!

...... precisely WHAT does the US have to offer that we in Western Europe dont have?

Humph.....

I suppose that we have to come to the US to be "Real Pilots" do we?

BJF
28th Mar 2001, 20:09
Ronchonner
Judging by your level of intelligence, it's amazing that somebody actually issued you with a pilots licence to start with...or did they???????
EVERY OFFENCE OK

Jetheat
28th Mar 2001, 20:33
Is it me or is every post which ronny posts offensive, rude and pretty much stupid?

I think he's after attention since his name has already been dragged through the dirt with his previous posts.

So the mentality is: "I've already got a bad reputation so why not go all-out and abuse everyone and get a rep of being the {stupidest person on the net} at the same time".

All his posts are wind-ups!

What do u say Ronny?

ronchonner
28th Mar 2001, 22:41
hello,

you could be nicer with me, i did nt insult anybody! what s wrong with you?.Did you spend all your money in your crap flying schools?
I try to be constructive, original...
and yes, i know tom cruise!I fly his JET...
not so bouffon after all!

seriously, what do u except, a job???
do nt you see that it s a big scam and they only thing that they want from you, it s your money!how long are your going to wait, 3 years, 4 years before you give up!

eh! no offence, ok?

Denti
28th Mar 2001, 23:13
Hmm, i think there is a thing you can do in europe you can't in the us.

Do a abinitio training, get 200 Hours, get a job on a 737/A320/757. Work for a year and become training F/O etc.

My former CFII was a bit envious as we met in Daytona. He was doing his conversion to Captain Beech 1900D (not a bad plane at all) and i was doing my type-rating on the B737. But as i said, i had only 200 hours at this time.

There are differences between Europe and the US in more than one way.

Denti

Dr Feelgood
28th Mar 2001, 23:38
Its a fact, it takes longer to convert a US licence to an EU licence than vice versa.
Could it be that we (european pilots) are trained to a higher standard than US trained pilots.

I think we all know the answer.

And we all believe you about TC's jet!

Blindside
29th Mar 2001, 00:57
My £5 says that Ronchonner is more likely to have been inside Tom Cruise than inside Tom Cruises'jet.

Please take offence.

regards

------------------
Half man, Half jalfrezi.

LeadingEdge
29th Mar 2001, 01:18
Dr Feelgood

Feel free to express your opinions-but before you make any statements about "better trained" european pilots,check the statistics,please.

cheers from a european B737 driver

eject
29th Mar 2001, 05:12
here ronch, try some Oil of Ulay on your palms

FAAJAA
29th Mar 2001, 08:17
Guys, we could have an endless argument over the merits of FAA vs. JAA. I have both sets of licenses, and I choose to live in the US merely because the money is better. Were the high taxes back home disappear and pilot pay increase, I'd probably go home.
At the end of the day, the JAA likes the theory, the FAA flying skills. They both have pluses and minuses. Who knows???

Dr. Feelgood
29th Mar 2001, 12:08
Hey,

There's another doctor on this forum who's feeling good. Original name matey!
Change it please, this is confusing.

Cheers, :)

The Doctor.

------------------
- I hate to wake up and find my co-pilot asleep -

ronchonner
29th Mar 2001, 23:29
FAAJAA,
you are right, I like to fly in the USA but sometimes I would like to know a little bit more about theorie and all these sciences taught in europe.

the FAA ground school is a joke and I would like that the FAA organize better courses.
in the over hand, i see in europe they know lot of things but there is a real lack of flying experience.I m sometime scared to fly with one of theses JAA CAA guys .more than one tried to kill me during night cross country...
anyway i ve decided to stay in the US for a while, fly for a company and maybe i will come back when the JAA will stop to harass their own citizen!;-)

schooner
30th Mar 2001, 00:44
<< I m sometime scared to fly with one of theses JAA CAA guys .more than one tried to kill me during night cross country... >>.

Your kidding :). I find that hard to believe.

Should have tried harder ;) !!!

Cheers.

[This message has been edited by schooner (edited 29 March 2001).]

energiser
30th Mar 2001, 00:57
Ronchonner. I'd suggest that you'd be better off spending your money learning English rather than flying. Until you do, please don't bother posting any more messages with the most bizzarre spelling I have ever seen!

Oh, and you are obviously desperate to work in the EU, otherwise you wouldn't keep bleating on about it all.

Sad, sad person.

energiser
30th Mar 2001, 01:04
Sorry. I've just realised you won't understand that last message ronchwhatever. Here it is translated for you....

"ronchonner i say u be best spend money learn eunglish wen u does plees not even posting more message. speelin is tragik!

u mus desperate work in eurobob, ors ud get hear"

Sad, sad person.

And by the way - there is no way on earth you have a licence with 2000 hours!! I do though - fancy comparing logbooks, or did you get yours from a cereal packet?!

[This message has been edited by energiser (edited 29 March 2001).]

eject
9th Apr 2001, 03:57
Ronchonner

all your base are belong to us!!

eagerbeaver
9th Apr 2001, 13:20
give him ten then release the hounds

what an odd person

Stall4All
9th Apr 2001, 14:18
Ronchoner,

I just want to say, you sound very unprofessional!

Stall

ickle black box
9th Apr 2001, 15:21
Can we banish ronchonner to Jet Blast? He'd fit in there really really well. He can continue to talk his cr@p all day, and we'll ignore him, slag him off, or just laugh at him.

I have read so many cr@p comments of his, I can hardly believe people continue to listen to him. Do you really think someone who is paid to fly a star's bizjet, would waste so much time asking dumb questions and talking bollocks at pprune?

I think not. He's a school kid, having a laugh, and enjoying it. He's winding up a load of people who recon they can become airline pilots. I'd have enjoyed doing that when I was 13.

ickle