PDA

View Full Version : Atc Interview

Jo Strain
28th Jan 2003, 16:35
I would like to know what percentage NATS puts on the technical interview, the practical interview and the computer tests?- If anyone knows - for future reference.

I sat tests two weeks ago. I feel I could have expressed myself better in the Practical interview and the computer tests completely threw me!!.

I am waiting to be told I didn't get through. I look forward to hear if anyone has any suggestions on how NATS passes someone and fails another person.

sr562
29th Jan 2003, 20:12
Cant help you im afraid. Just got news i didnt get through the interview stage. Try writing to them if you dont get through, thats what i am going to do.
Although im a bit pissed at the moment as i spent a lot of time studying for the interviews, i am going to give Eurocontrol a try as i dont want to wait two years for another chance with NATS.

PS best of luck

BobAgg
29th Jan 2003, 22:10
Jo,

Haven't a clue about the percentages involved, sorry, but I do know that I thought I had crashed and burned on the computer tests only to get the letter sayin I was accepted!

As for the theoretical and practical, long as u made ur mind up and stuck to it, and then showed u were open to other ideas, uv a bloody good chance!

Good Luck!