PDA

View Full Version : Anyone meeting up at Avalon???

No Further Requirements
24th Jan 2003, 21:59
G'day. Just wondering if there was going to be a PPRUNEr's get together on any of the trade or public days? If there is already a thread on the topic, sorry Woomera!:D

Anyway, post here if you are going and what day and we will see what happens. Cheers,

NFR.

Woomera
25th Jan 2003, 01:22
Better yet I'll sticky this for a time to allow those going to arrange a hook up.

Given the usual temperate habits of PPRuNers one of the bars would be good.:rolleyes: :cool:

prop-wash
25th Jan 2003, 23:39
NFR,
I'll be there on the Thursday trade day. The 161 boys arrive in town on or about the 10th FEB and will be there for the duration. Let me know if you want a Melbourne scenic flight whilst down here.
Prop-wash

Buster Hyman
26th Jan 2003, 00:41
:eek: If that's an open invitation prop wash , count me in!!!

Please???? :D :D :D

Elliot Moose
27th Jan 2003, 10:02
Dang! I'd love to hook up, but I'm headed back to the land of ice and snow on the 9th! I was really hoping to make that show. Have fun all!:mad:

Keg
30th Jan 2003, 10:15
Hey Prop wash, you don't happen to moonlight on a couple of other Bulletin Boards do you? One for Blue suiters and one just recently discovered for green suiters?

I should be in town with a bunch of little'uns in tow. Friday night show and Saturday. Would LOVE to catch up with some of the other PPRUNE folk- little'un duty allowing.

No Further Requirements
30th Jan 2003, 10:47
Thanks for the offer, Prop Wash. I shall check with Mrs NFR, but I think we may have trouble convincing Mini-NFR! I'm sure we will hook up whilst I am down. I will be there on the Sunday if anyone is interested in meeting up.

KEG- Sorry, I will just miss you again! And what are these other Bulletin Boards of which you speak???

Cheers all,

NFR.

Douglas Mcdonnell
10th Feb 2003, 12:04
Guys I would love to catch up as I have a layover in YMML!!!

I will be the one wearing a sleazy hawian shirt, cordory jeans, double pluggers and a panama hat. Will most likely be seen vomiting near/ in the air cadets tent later in the day. This old body cant handle the warm beer and greazy hotdogs. Catch you in the ST Johns Tent. Until then,,,

DM

robair
11th Feb 2003, 02:09
I will be going Thursday or Friday. any one going Give us a call on 0401585134 we can meet up.:} luve these smile!!!!!!!!!:= :O