PDA

View Full Version : Jepp. Approach Plates

Unemployed
17th Dec 2002, 08:35
I need copies of a couple of plates (they don't have to be the latest).....Does anyone know if there is a web site ??

Thanks.

ratarsedagain
17th Dec 2002, 09:57
Does it Have to be Jepp. plates, or would Thales plates do?
If the Thales ones are ok, then try this :

For more information about our NavData Services and products,

please contact our NavData Services Manager :

Telephone 44 (0)20 8971 5514

Fax 44 (0)1932 267574

OR, UK Jepp. chart distribution from :

Transair (UK) Ltd.
Mr. Tom Moloney
Shoreham Airport
Shoreham-By-Sea
West Sussex BN43 5PA
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1273 466 000
Fax: +44 1273 462 246
Email: [email protected]

Hope this helps.

Unemployed
17th Dec 2002, 10:48
Thanks for that........ I'm a bit short of time and really just need access to the plates for Taipei.........if someone has them and could e-mail me a copy that would be great..... [email protected] Thanks anyone who can help :)

mutt
17th Dec 2002, 15:35
How about you tell us why you want them ???

Mutt.

ratarsedagain
17th Dec 2002, 21:53
mutt,
Maybe he has an interview, and a sim ride coming up, at short notice, and just wants to do the sensible thing and have a look at what he might be facing???????
Can't imagine there are too many state secrets on an approach plate..................

atb1943
17th Dec 2002, 22:54
Certain airports are available for downloading on the Jepp web site www.jeppesen.com. Otherwise I suggest you contact Jepp OZ at [email protected] but don't expect email delivery. And while you're at it, check out the series of chart clinics on the website - there are 30 on charting, 8 on nav databases and a further series on electronic charting. A must for anyone involved in the use of Jepp charts anywhere.. Click on Aviation Resources, then online publications.

Hope this helps............

mutt
18th Dec 2002, 14:48
ratarsedagain

Nothing to do with state secrets but all to do with laziness :) I would make the effort to scan all 50 pages if i thought that it was helping someone get a job, but i would hate to do it only to discover that he only wanted the airport layout!

Mutt.

rossco18_uk
19th Dec 2002, 11:15
Hi I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure you can get them at http://www.ais.org.uk . You will need to register a username and password, but its free and you can get all the approach plates for loads of Aerodromes in the AIP AD section.

Check it out anyway

Rossco

Unemployed
21st Dec 2002, 07:11
Thanks guys I needed them for a job interview.......... I now have them....... Thanks !