PDA

View Full Version : Donation form Management for Xmas bash

Direct HALIFAX
10th Dec 2002, 17:27
How many of your Managers are subsidising your Xmas bash. I fear it won't be many.

10th Dec 2002, 21:55
The boss will (allegedly) cough up a whole £10 per person towards it......

Believe it when I see it!

TrafficTraffic
11th Dec 2002, 07:38
Donation form Management for Xmas bash

I'd throw in a Dictionary if I was the boss....or maybe a typing course....

imnomaverick
11th Dec 2002, 08:05
I'd throw in an Atlas and picture instructions ( laminated of course) of what a parallel heading looks like.:D :D ;)

Undercover
11th Dec 2002, 08:56
Well NATS are making a donation and I know my manager is adding a personal contribution to this...

Given that they actually have to give us absolutely hee-haw, I'd say that's pretty good.

.... cue auto-negative response.... :D

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
11th Dec 2002, 09:57
They ain't giving much away that's for sure.. I was looking forward to my Carriage Clock when I retired but apparently that custom has been stopped so what chance do you have of a subsidised Christmas nosh??!!

Mr_Grubby
11th Dec 2002, 13:15
No clock.

No Senior Management at his farewell do.

All this after 30+ years.

Disgusting.

Only been retired a month but he is already starting to show all the traits of cynicism and sarcasm towards his former employers. Just like the rest of us. I did think it would take a little longer though. Still he won't miss his Xmas lunch because he wasn't going to get one anyway!!

Mr G.

Evil J
12th Dec 2002, 15:47
Just thought I'd post a smug reply to the effect that at a regional Midlands airport just up the M1 (which employs its own ATCO's) management has arranged a Xmas party for ALL its staff and paid for the whole lot (including free beer and wine).

Direct HALIFAX
12th Dec 2002, 16:22
On another note, anyone operational at LACC / LTCC seen any pressies from our customers, or have they dissappeared into the 'offices' never to be seen again.

Mr_Grubby
12th Dec 2002, 17:09
Direct HALIFAX

Xmas pressies going missing is nothing new.
Do you remember the scandal when Raffles One (RZ) sent a case of Scotch to the guys in the tower at Heathrow one christmas early 70's?

Mr G.