PDA

View Full Version : National Jet Italia

Brace Yourselves
10th Dec 2002, 17:03
Can anyone tell me anything about National Jet Italia?

AYR521
10th Dec 2002, 17:18
It doesn't exist anymore,it was a British Airways franchising operating from Rome Fiumicino.
They went belly up more than one year ago leaving many workers unhappy.

Scudhunter
10th Dec 2002, 17:29
...amid suggestions of much skulduggery, if the court case has any foundation to it.

pinguino
10th Dec 2002, 17:31
Hi Brace
I've just answered this question on the italian forum, but the entire topic suddenly disappered!
I think you realized this forum was more appropriate!
However Ayr521 just told you everything is to be told. I just can suggest to do some searching in the forums and you will find more.
bye

LGW Vulture
10th Dec 2002, 17:38
Now, all of a sudden someone uses all the forums in God's name to look for info on NJI and on another thread, the Calljet / Chauffair / Our jet / anyone's jet who'll finance it....regulars, seem to be very unhappy.

Now, if there wasn't a conspiracy theory involved here, there is now...cos I've started it!!!

I don't suppose I could ever find lodgings in Valhalla or Hogwarts!!

Brace Yourselves
10th Dec 2002, 17:57
I would be very grateful if both AYR521 and Scudhunter could expand on their comments please.

Brace Yourselves
10th Dec 2002, 19:32
LGW Vulture
Your comments are wholly inappropriate.
In order to protect yourself in General aviation you need to ask pertinent questions as I am sure YOU will understand.
If YOU are unable to answer the question I suggest you leave the forum without making accusations such as 'conspiracy theory'.

LGW Vulture
10th Dec 2002, 21:34
Brace Yourselves...

You'd better Brace YOURSELF if you're going to get some decent responses to your question.

"In order to protect yourself in General Aviation you need to ask pertinent questions"

Answer

" Don't ask them, unless you ask them in a wholly appropriate manner"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Brace Yourselves
11th Dec 2002, 17:21
LGW Vulture
You just open it and let it all drop out don't you.........
BY

crundale
13th Dec 2002, 11:17
Brace Yourself
Send me an email / private message.
Worked at NJI for longer than was healthy and will prob be able to answer most questions you may have.
LGW Vulture does like to get involved, but don't worry too much about her. It's true there's nothing good to say, but let's talk away from the hub-bub

HZ123
14th Dec 2002, 10:34
Let us not forget BA's involment in Air Russia and the other fiasco in the West Indies (name escapes me) which involved the operation of a couple of 146's, for those who got involved in and stayed on BA contracts they must have been great times.