PDA

View Full Version : Gucci lookin B737

coley chaos
8th Dec 2002, 22:18
I was driving past Exeter airport late Sunday evening and noticed a gucci lookin B737 with winglets parked up, N registered with what appeared to be large logo of an American football helmet on the tail fin.
Didnt know us here in the west country had any american football teams, seems a bit far for the Miami Dolphins to venture !!!!!
Seems to be a fair lot of N reg gucci biz jets down this way,anyone know where its from ?:rolleyes:

Thank you and goodnight.

sfomarc
8th Dec 2002, 22:44
Its sounds like the AC I saw yesterday in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I was told it belongs to the owner of the Miami Dolphins. It appeared to be a BBJ.

Cheers

McD
9th Dec 2002, 00:02
Is this the one you saw, Coley?

http://fredsphotos.bravepages.com/page504.html

Incidentally, the "WH" in the registration (N737WH) stands for "Wayne Huizenga" who not only owns the Miami Dolphins but also the Florida Marlins (baseball) and the Florida Panthers (hockey). In the past, he also owned a significant portion of Blockbuster (video).

Whispering Giant
9th Dec 2002, 03:49
Yep - have been looking at this rather nice 737 from my office overnight -very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yep - it is the one that belong's to the owner of the Miami Dolphins.
Those winglet's are huge when your close up - i believe i've seen it mentioned somewhere that they are about 6-7ft high !!!

coley chaos
9th Dec 2002, 17:05
Ah !

Thanks for the info my good American chums, I had no idea when I posted this thread that it was indeed the Miami Dolphins aircraft !
It is indeed a fine looking personal means of getting from A to B, and I take my hat off to the chap for owning one, and for parking it at Exeter. ( I dont supose he offers circuit bashing in it ? )
Worth a try.

p.s. does he know Jim Carey aka. Ace Ventura? :D :)
p.p.s. nice photo link, thanks McD

To Whispering Giant,

I see by your post that you were leering at this beauty at 4 in the morning!! Surely getting the windows all steamed up will leave you short sighted !!!

And dont call me Shirley ! Rrrroger , Uh , whats your vector victor.:D :D

Rustico
9th Dec 2002, 17:37
Funny to see this post today as my captain today was talking about it during the landing roll. Apparently your man's now retired, is minted and spends all his time playing golf(not a bad life). The aircraft is often seen at airports with some rather nice golf courses near by!

Wycombe
9th Dec 2002, 22:34
Perhaps playing golf at Mr Mansell's nearby gaffe and keeping his Citation X Company on the ramp.

Lump Jockey
10th Dec 2002, 16:01
It was at STN yesterday or the day before too!:)