PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy a pint?

Captain Spunkfarter
8th Dec 2002, 21:05
I'll be in the Rose & Crown at 10 o'clock for last orders. Mine's a pint of Pride.

God, this forum's gone downhill.

terrain safe
8th Dec 2002, 21:41
That'll clear the pub faster than Michael Barrymore.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
9th Dec 2002, 06:42
...and in your wildest dreams, who do you imagine would ever want to join you?

AlanM
9th Dec 2002, 07:15
.......seems like he's already there!

andrijander
9th Dec 2002, 14:46
.....ain't he back yet??? wow

AlanM
9th Dec 2002, 16:15
How did he get BANNED below his name!?

(And no I don't think I want one just yet, Mr Moderator, Sir/Ma'am/Sire/Your Honour)

Air Show Bob
11th Dec 2002, 11:31
Capt. Spunkfatrer down the pub, blimey things have changed since Bournemouth. I hope you are keeping up your reputation for having a couple of G and T's and falling all over the place. Liked your letter in the latest mag about subsidised flying, you are now evidently a man with too much time on your hands, you will never be the Chief Exec. with such demons inside you! Get a real job like area control and bring forward your heart attack by 10 years. Ciao, must do lunch soon .......

Captain Spunkfarter
11th Dec 2002, 16:04
Air Show Bob

Lunch - sorry, no can do. Too busy pushin' tin down here at the sharp end. Hope you got your corporate christmas card.

Arrivederci!

Barnaby the Bear
14th Dec 2002, 13:43
I thought they bombed the Rose & Crown during the blitz!? it'll have to be the Red Lion.:p

Bombay Bad Boy
15th Dec 2002, 08:20
Since my "English Patient" screen name can't be accessible THANKS PRUNE...(not!!) A new era is dawning Pot Noodle the ultimate cuisine....and born is the Bombay Bad BOY !!! played by Mr Ralph Fiennes of course.

I recently went to a superstar studded presentation event where I was awarded the life time achievement award to the film industry, of which I was quite flattered ! Following in the foot steps of Captain Spunkfarter (last years winner).

In the background, Airport 2000 was played and it was at that point I couldnt help but notice the resemblence between the Captain and Barrymore !!!

Remove the Wig and reveal yourself Spunky !!!! We know whos in there !!!!

On a more ATC note.......... Have they been wild enough to give you a license to train others yet ???

Remember " BAW183, change of plan, hold position there and give way to the outbound company 777" means "oh **** I forgot about that one and had he turned the corner I'd be getting the tugs out " !!!

:p :p :p :p

250 kts
15th Dec 2002, 12:52
I'd love to come and join you for a drink Captain S but I'm not sure I could keep up with your scintillating level of conversation regarding the number of VORs and NDBs in the UK-so have a merry Xmas and hope someone buys you a life for it.:D :) ;) :D