PDA

View Full Version : Pprune Badges?

distaff_beancounter
22nd Nov 2002, 08:13
Another thread has just mentioned Pprune Badges.

That sounds like a good idea to me, as posters on this forum seem to meet fairly often, & it saves the embarrassment of going up to strange men/women & asking "Are you a Pprune?" :D

Could BRL lets us know if there are any available please?

Also has there been a new order of Pprune teeshirts yet?

I think that InFinRetirement (IFR) handles sales, so perhaps he or BRL could post the info on this forum.

propjockey
22nd Nov 2002, 10:24
Badges!

Badges!

Weee don,neeeed no steeeenkin Badges!

:D Sorry!

Sounds like a great idea - just a small lapel one to identify the guilty ones!

regards

Simon

how about PPRUNER polo shirts?

rustle
22nd Nov 2002, 10:46
how about PPRUNER polo shirts?
Shouldn't that be

p-polo sh-shirts :D

b-boom, b-boom

BRL
22nd Nov 2002, 13:32
Hi there. Badges are available for about £10 i think. I know Don reads this forum so he will more than likely reply to this thread himself about the availability of such things. All you do is send him a cheque for a tenner and he sends the badge straight away. I know hes quick as i have heard from others that have been impressed with the speedy delivery.

There were a load of t-shirts but i think they all got sold and the one i was given was a medium one, looks like a skinny fit thing but a bit tighter. I will wear it to the London bash if anyone is going who want to see what they look like. There were a couple of baseball caps knocking about too but i am not sure if there are any left to be honest.
I will drop Don a line now just in case he doesn't see this thread for a few days.

Rustle, any more bad jokes like that and you will get banned for a day or two....... :p :D :p :D

Grim Reaper 14
22nd Nov 2002, 14:14
It might have been a skinny fit on you, but the rest of us could probably use it as a tent! ;)

What do you mean I can't go on the Heathrow visit?!:p