PDA

View Full Version : Alliance vs Virgin

Qduck
8th Nov 2002, 12:03
We're happy little Virginites,
As happy as can be,
We'll paint your face, act like geese,
And sell you cups of tea........................

( Apologies to Vegemite )

Lets hope that Sir Tricky Dicky and his co-horts are not still using taxpayers (especially Q'land taxpayers) money to subsidise their operations.

If they are, and are trying to put a newly established Queensland airline out of business (Rocky), then questions need to be asked of Peter the Virgin Premier!!! :(

tightcannon
8th Nov 2002, 13:38
We're happy little pretend PNG pilots
As happy as can be,
We'll rip you off, charge you $$$$$$, play with jnr and have tea,
Stuffed up braz tails and scott drives a new MBG
Pay the Braz pilots casual whilst Skywest earn over fifteeee

Q: Lets hope that Sir Tricky Dicky and his co-horts are not still using taxpayers (especially Q'land taxpayers) money to subsidise their operations.

A: Lets hope that Alliance are not using favours and the honest work and loyalty of the ex flightwest workers to try and hold onto the market.

Q If they are, and are trying to put a newly established Queensland airline out of business (Rocky), then questions need to be asked of Peter the Virgin Premier!!!

A: You are on another planet. "newly established" Mate I am still waiting on my money owed by Flight West, I hope it hasent been spent on the CP or Dir Flt Ops Salary for the last 18 months whilst I have starved, let alone PB helpig VB.
[COLOR=darkblue]

I'm with stupid
11th Nov 2002, 03:00
Alliance V Virgin ??, to quote a famous Aussie " tell 'em they're dreamin' !! "

Somehow I don't think the people at VB are shaking in their boots just yet:rolleyes:

izee
30th Nov 2002, 23:45
Get a life tightcannon. Or a you just cranky cause you didnt get your job back?
They took all the good workers back.
And as for the money well go and see the administrators. Alliance has nothing to do with it