PDA

View Full Version : Pilots and UFO sightings in United Kingdom

GUFORO_004
3rd Nov 2002, 17:03
Hello everyone

I'm an investigator with the Glasgow UFO Research Organisation (GUFORO) and am looking for any of you pilots out there from the UK or elsewhere who have possibly seen or thought they saw a UFO or other unexplained object while flying over the British Isles especially Scotland i'm based in Glasgow.

what i'm particular interested in is did you report it to anyone and if so who

please feel free to get in touch with me in TOTAL CONFIDENCE either on these pages or direct at my e mail address which is [email protected]

Thanks

Jim

Flat-Spot
3rd Nov 2002, 19:51
Spotted some fella in a big red suit with white fur trim just off the right wing the other morning?!?!?...

Couldn't be sure but thought it was the CP, so filled in a crew report advzing the DO accordingly?????

buzzc152
5th Nov 2002, 10:16
I saw something very strange in the skies over southern california about 18 months ago. Don't know what it was.

Haven't seen any wierd in UK skies, except for my landings.

RadarContact
5th Nov 2002, 11:20
I've had quite a few pilot sightings in the UK so far. Didn't know they were so unusual there it had to be investigated... :eek:

mattpilot
5th Nov 2002, 13:28
Pilot calls up ATC: "Say, who's that guy at my right?"

ATC: "Well, i'f he's wearing sunglasses, he's your Co-pilot."

:D

GUFORO_004
10th Nov 2002, 18:06
Hi Matt

i liked that one pilot humour lol:)

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
19th Nov 2002, 18:53
This link might prove interesting:

http://www.siriusufo.org/engnews/haber.htm

Squawk7777
28th Jan 2003, 04:00
FAA AIM (equivalent to AIP) 7-6-4 states:

7-6-4. UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT (UFO) REPORTS

a. Persons wanting to report UFO activity should contact the National Institute for Discovery Sciences (NIDS) via the following methods:

(702) 798-1700 Voice
(702) 798-1970 Facsimile
http://www.nidsci.org

b. NIDS will ask a series of questions (verbal and/or via questionnaire) concerning the event.

NOTE-
NIDS is the single point of contact recognized by the FAA in regard to UFO information. They will maintain a national database on anomalous phenomena and periodically share that information with the FAA.

c. If concern is expressed that life or property might be endangered, refer the individual to the local police department.

Get in touch with them, they may have what you are looking for.

7 7 7 7