PDA

View Full Version : NATS has no money ....... for you

Aunt Rimmer
26th Oct 2002, 22:27
What a shame that the NATS Company Accounts (now openly available, it must be said, on the intranet) weren't there BEFORE the pay ballot. The small print (pages 31-42) makes very interesting reading.

The ex-Chairman got £89k for 'loss of office' (on top of £120k for not losing it). Presumably while it was getting repainted ? So how much do we all get for NOT having an office to lose in the first place? And given another 4 Directorships, how many hours a week does that actually involve ?

One Mr Semple, (now Deputy Chairman) picked up a cool £237000 last year. A leading manager at a big new building got a big fat BONUS for overseeing the biggest delays so far in the history of UK ATC raking in a ba' hair short of £200k I believe. Memory failing .. willing to be corrected.

How much is NATS paying into YOUR pension at the moment .... ? err.......umm........z-e-r-o.

How much is NATS paying into Messrs Gibson-Smith, Everitt, Semple etc... ? Average £12000 pa !!

Who's the valued employees ?

Greebson
27th Oct 2002, 09:26
You won't complain when you get your extra £2.37 a week (BACKDATED) at the end of the month obtained after fighting to the brink of industrial action????!!! to prove OUR worth:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That above figure is correct give or take a FEW pence

Greebson
27th Oct 2002, 14:47
Rog

Sh#tfaced at 1138, just what the company wants, I'll have another.

Richard Everest
27th Oct 2002, 19:56
Aunt Rimmer, my good boy(?), shame on your cynicism- you of all people should know that Prospect got no balls when it comes down to the wire........

Off to spend some of my £12,000 you talk of.;)

Patrick Bateman
4th Nov 2002, 17:36
(nt) means no text.

Chip Dyson
5th Nov 2002, 19:53
And how does Mr Everest spend the 36k from his benefits allowance.

You'll have to excuse me I'm new to this!!

IThink
6th Nov 2002, 13:25
Not on shirts and ties.

viaEGLL
7th Nov 2002, 17:44
Oh , don't forget the letter he sent to us individually to try and to convince us to take the old pay deal as he counted his bonus!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Warped Factor
11th Nov 2002, 18:35
The 2002 Accounts are also now on-line here (http://www.nats.co.uk/news/press_releases/Annual_Report_2002.pdf) on the NATS web-site.

Interesting reading.

WF.

charlie-india-mike
11th Nov 2002, 20:14
And let's not forget the out of court settelment to a large American IT Services company.

Just another management c**kup!!!!