PDA

View Full Version : What were you asked at your interview?

homerj
25th Oct 2002, 05:56
I hope to have an interview for a regional in a couple of weeks and was wondering does anyone know what type of questions to expect?

I know it probably varies depending on where you go but any help would be appreciated.

expedite_climb
25th Oct 2002, 07:19
Why do you think you can fly xxx type of a/c, you have only flown puddlejumpers.

Answer; There are two probs, a) Technical knowledge b) Speed of a/c and hence manoevuring.

a) My exams results show I should be able to cope with this.
b) Just like the first time you learn radio, if you know what is coming next it is much simpler, and so some study to know the SOP's and what is expected inside out should make it not too hard, and I wouldnt be the first or last to do it (although dont sound up your own arse when you say that !)

411A
25th Oct 2002, 14:27
Continental had what I thought was a very good selection process many years ago. Not many questions, they put guys in their NA-265 Sabreliner and FLEW with them for awhile. Seemed to work OK then...and not a bad idea now. TWA did this also with the CV880....when fuel was cheaper.

boeingbus2002
25th Oct 2002, 15:43
Found this link on Pprune a while ago..there are more out there

http://www.hiccups.com/interviewquestions.html

Fullback
25th Oct 2002, 19:50
"... so what can you tell us about our airline?" is always a dead-cert.

Good luck!!

homerj
26th Oct 2002, 05:55
Thanks very much lads.
Ill let you know how I get on.

Boeingbus, that link was just what I was looking for.

healyg
26th Oct 2002, 09:16
whats the purpose of sweepback , dihedral and winglets are a few questions ive heard been asked