PDA

View Full Version : Make me a pilot !

Boing7117
23rd Oct 2002, 14:45
Maybe, pestering an instructor would be the place to start...

http://www.makemeapilot.co.uk

GonvilleBromhead
23rd Oct 2002, 15:32
Now come on Boing, don't be naughty. You've already posted this on Wanabees and then you also brought it back to the top after a day or two. At first I think most of us admired the cheek/initiative/brass neck of the site, now it is quite clear that you, shall we say, have a vested interest in this (which you have yet to declare by the way, rather sneaky I think).

To see it once is quite funny/novel, call it what you will, this however is starting to turn into a mass begging campaign, one which is not particularly appreciated by those of us who are trying to make it in this difficult profession especially at this difficult time.

Please don't turn Pprune into your own personal begging bowl.

28thJuly2001
23rd Oct 2002, 17:30
....didn't some American bird set up a site to ask for donations to pay off her credit card bills once? If I can remeber she made quite a few thousand dollars from it.....or did I dream it?

Anyhooo asking for money in the Flying Instructors Forum does not a wealthy man make, bit like looking for a nun in a brothel, not gonna happen.

28th...
:p

ClearBlueWater
24th Oct 2002, 15:13
I hear that it's quite common for teenage girls to set up websites asking for gifts and in return the donator gets a revealing photo. Obviously all very dodgy and not to be encouraged. However, if you're really desperate, needs must.

Alternatively you may have to do what the vast majority do - skimp and save until you've got enough - it'll probably take about ten years after graduation.

Wee Weasley Welshman
24th Oct 2002, 16:54
Yes, one post and I admired your chutzpah.

Two postings and I have to ask you not to post on this topic again thank you.

Thread closed.