PDA

View Full Version : Well pilots...

A320_Murray
18th Oct 2002, 01:33
Hello,
I just have a few questions for you "Charter Airline" pilots out there!!
I want to become a pilot for a charter airline....doesn't matter which type of a/c...A320/757 spring to mind....just a charter airline pilot...you may think I am mad, I am indeed! :)
My question is to you...What's it like? Yes I know, the age old question...I know it's not all rosy red and all, but I would like to know what it feels like doing the night charter to Tenerife, or the early morning from Edinburgh! I guess those sort of flights take a lot out of someone!
I also know the current market ain't that good, but hopefully the time I am ready it will seem a brighter future! I currently plan to go into the RAF to gain some time in the air, and experience!
Well enough of me going on, looking forward to hearing your replies...I have a few more questions I would like to ask, but they can wait hehehe
Regards,
Matthew

sloany
18th Oct 2002, 16:02
Hi,
I am not a chartered pilot yet....but may I suggest you have a quick look at the Wannabies Forum at Astreaus Cadets - line training and posts on the Astreaus subject after this describing how they are getting on. Give you an insight into what it is like.
Sloany