PDA

View Full Version : Egnatia vs FTE Jerez?

AlphaSix
13th Apr 2024, 11:03
Hi guys,

I'm seriously considering these two flight schools. I have passed the Egnatia selection test and have applied for their ATPL + Bachelors Degree Program in Aviation Management with the American College of Thessaloniki. For FTE Jerez I am yet to do the selection test but plan on doing it soon.

Anyways, what is it like in Egnatia and FTE Jerez? I have heard mostly good things about Egnatia except for the occasional issues with management? Also, what is life like in Kavala/Thessaloniki? Would greatly appreciate some feedback from someone that has experience of going there. My same questions apply for FTE Jerez, in terms of life, quality of instruction, etc. Price wise they're both similar at around 110K euros, which is a lot but I am willing to invest.

What would be the best choice moving forward?

Thanks

armannazad
15th Apr 2024, 13:23
Hi guys,

I'm seriously considering these two flight schools. I have passed the Egnatia selection test and have applied for their ATPL + Bachelors Degree Program in Aviation Management with the American College of Thessaloniki. For FTE Jerez I am yet to do the selection test but plan on doing it soon.

Anyways, what is it like in Egnatia and FTE Jerez? I have heard mostly good things about Egnatia except for the occasional issues with management? Also, what is life like in Kavala/Thessaloniki? Would greatly appreciate some feedback from someone that has experience of going there. My same questions apply for FTE Jerez, in terms of life, quality of instruction, etc. Price wise they're both similar at around 110K euros, which is a lot but I am willing to invest.

What would be the best choice moving forward?

Thanks
Hey I'm based in Doha too and applying to the same (and more) flight schools. Can we connect on Insta or Whatsapp or smth??

Thanks

armannazad
16th Apr 2024, 12:09
I'm also in Qatar and applying to these courses, just had a call with Egnatia but I'm not 100% sure if they're good. Everyone seems to have different reviews, and FTE seems the only one w/o any of them so far. However, it's insanely expensive so idk...

AlphaSix
19th Apr 2024, 17:06
Hey I'm based in Doha too and applying to the same (and more) flight schools. Can we connect on Insta or Whatsapp or smth??

Thanks

Sure, I sent you a private message here