PDA

View Full Version : Dual EASA/CAA certified ATO

nextural
15th Nov 2023, 14:02
Hi all,

To medicate post Brexit carnage I'm committed to achieving a dual CAA-EASA CPL by completing:

Step 1: the dirty double (13 CAA and 13 EASA ATPL exams, double medical).

Step 2: find an ATO. From research online it seems the only dual certified ATO offering CPL training is Helicopter Services out of White Waltham. Does anyone know of any others?

The grapevine suggests that since CAA/EASA are already divulging this beauracratic lunacy seems like the only way forward...

Cheers!

GoodGrief
15th Nov 2023, 20:11
I highly recommend Leon and his crew.

Hughes500
15th Nov 2023, 21:36
only one way to go Leon at Helicopter Services

Agile
15th Nov 2023, 23:54
Hi all,

To medicate post Brexit carnage I'm committed to achieving a dual CAA-EASA CPL by completing:

Step 1: the dirty double (13 CAA and 13 EASA ATPL exams, double medical).

Step 2: find an ATO. From research online it seems the only dual certified ATO offering CPL training is Helicopter Services out of White Waltham. Does anyone know of any others?

The grapevine suggests that since CAA/EASA are already divulging this beauracratic lunacy seems like the only way forward...

Cheers!

wow, what a chalenging mess! are you sure you want to swim against the current like that? you are an administrative warrior!

Lucky us who had a CAA license prior:
I changed the state of issue on my CAA license to an EASA state before the cut out date (switching to an EASA license only)
then I applied to get my CAA license back (giving me a purely CAA license in addition)