PDA

View Full Version : Shares in the South West

Rusty Cessna
2nd Sep 2002, 15:16
Hiya everyone,

Does anyone know of any shares available in the South West. Am looking for something that is as cheap as possible to do lots of hours in hopefully. However Id love to hear about anything that is available, also are there any web-sites or such like which might display shares for sale?

Many thanks,
Rusty

Circuit Basher
2nd Sep 2002, 16:52
Have sent you a private message on the subject.

Cheers
CB

drizzle
2nd Sep 2002, 17:59

Where abouts in the South West ??

QDMQDMQDM
2nd Sep 2002, 18:07
Join the Devon Strut of the PFA (www.devonstrut.co.uk) which seems to cover an area from the Lizard into Dorset and almost up to Wiltshire. There are loads of shares in loads of aircraft about. Many won't be advertised. You need to get into the network and the Devon Strut is the best way.

QDM

Rusty Cessna
2nd Sep 2002, 18:23
Thanks for all the replies,

drizzle,

anything in Devon and Cornwall really.

QDMx3,

Cheers for the link, I managed to hitch a ride to Branscome this Saturday for the fly in, was excellent fun, and it help made my mind up that it was that type of flying which I want to do more of, especially in my gap year, hence my interest in the associated types, Aeronca's, Austers etc.

I'll see if I can get to more fly-in's and ask around!

Cheers,
Rusty.

QDMQDMQDM
2nd Sep 2002, 18:31
Cheers for the link, I managed to hitch a ride to Branscome this Saturday for the fly in, was excellent fun, and it help made my mind up that it was that type of flying which I want to do more of, especially in my gap year, hence my interest in the associated types, Aeronca's, Austers etc.

Definitely ask around. A lot. There are groups and groups, but it shouldn't take you long to find what you want. See you at Eggesford sometime!

QDM

SlipSlider
4th Sep 2002, 18:16
Rusty, private msg sent.
Slip