View Full Version : Eurocontrol website for slot requests?

falcon10
14th Oct 2023, 17:20
Is there a eurocontrol portal to request overflights, slots, ppr etc?

Golfss
14th Oct 2023, 22:14
Not that I’m aware of.

Typically PPR and slots are arranged with handlers.

Not sure about overflight permits, as a UK operator we don’t require any in Europe, but I’m not sure about other countries. I’d be surprised if a normal CAT flight or private requires any in Europe no matter the country though (maybe a few exceptions!). You’ll have to check the AIP ENR for the respective countries.

If you find overflights are required, it’s much easier to use a 3rd party service to arrange these usually. JETEX are a good shout, but there are cheaper service providers

falcon10
15th Oct 2023, 09:29
Not that I’m aware of.

Typically PPR and slots are arranged with handlers.

Not sure about overflight permits, as a UK operator we don’t require any in Europe, but I’m not sure about other countries. I’d be surprised if a normal CAT flight or private requires any in Europe no matter the country though (maybe a few exceptions!). You’ll have to check the AIP ENR for the respective countries.

If you find overflights are required, it’s much easier to use a 3rd party service to arrange these usually. JETEX are a good shout, but there are cheaper service providers
Thank you for the info. We are trying to avoid using handlers such as Universal etc. They overcharge for everything. Do you know of other alternative trip planning companies in Europe?

Golfss
15th Oct 2023, 13:57
Thank you for the info. We are trying to avoid using handlers such as Universal etc. They overcharge for everything. Do you know of other alternative trip planning companies in Europe?

Flight-assist are good, well priced. Not sure if the extent of their services though. But worth getting in touch and seeing what they can offer you.

Boabity
16th Oct 2023, 08:16
I've used flightworx in the past, they were really good but I can't tell you how much they charge.

Blue Sky / Blue Sea
21st Oct 2023, 09:03
The other option is to go direct with the ground service providers at the airport you intend to land at. Let me know which airport these are and I can send you direct contacts (providing we used the airports before).