PDA

View Full Version : MD 80 or 737 MANUAL

torflyger
1st Sep 2002, 16:19
Anyone know where on the net you can find a 737 or MD 80 manual? Please write me. If someone have, give me a ring.

Best Regards, Tor Killi

TE RANGI
1st Sep 2002, 17:03
Torflyger,

Impactink sell unofficial 737 and MD-80 trainig guides, with panel and system review (no performance info) but their quality is very disputable at best. Check out www.impactink.com.

The airlines that fly those types have either their own or the standard Boeing/McD manuals. SK would be a good example.

Good hunting.

foghorn
1st Sep 2002, 19:09
Try Ebay - you'd be amazed what comes up every once in a while. A few months ago a full set of 737 NG manuals came up, although they went for over €400.

Managed to pick up an original Fokker 50 Flight Manual for €30 the other day... worth a read in case an F50 operator gives me an interview....

cheers!
foggy.

Fokker-Jock
2nd Sep 2002, 23:30
Hva i all verden skal du med det Tor ?

PK-KAR
3rd Sep 2002, 12:30
I have copies of 732 manual from Cockpit manual to performance to procedures. However, it's in paper. :(

It's a hefty number of pages...

PK-KAR

Knold
4th Sep 2002, 16:11
Considering the price (and possible copyright) of these jevels I wouldn't expect to see any lying around just for kicks.

On Boeings user site (https://www.myboeingfleet.com) there are many sections of the manuals available for download, but then again only airlines operating said aircraft get access to it ;)

Buy an aircraft and you might get your own copy :D