PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used to work for Astraeus?

comeflyme
16th Mar 2023, 12:48
Hi all, trying to track down old pensions.
did anyone used to work for Astraeus and remember who provided the workplace pension?
thanks

renfrew
16th Mar 2023, 13:26
Is this any use?
Martin Lewis mentioned it recently.
Pension Tracing Service----It's a Government site.

Superpilot
16th Mar 2023, 17:03
Careful with googling that. The first site is a commercial product and they will probably use your data in nefarious ways.

This is the real deal: https://www.findpensioncontacts.service.gov.uk/public-sector

Herod
16th Mar 2023, 17:50
Standard Life

comeflyme
16th Mar 2023, 17:50
I’ve tried this, the gov website can’t locate Astraeus as being a company

zerograv
16th Mar 2023, 21:22
Don't know if it is relevant to your question, but in its last year of existance (2011) Astraeus was owned by an Icelandic company.

Don't know when the acquisition by the Icelandic company happened.

Gordomac
17th Mar 2023, 10:24
Back to Martin Lewes then with considerable care. I too tried the Government website for Air Europe but that too drew a blank as it was "archived".. I say " considerable care", alluding to Superpilot's advice. General care always needed in googling and hitting links. Can lead you down a long trail of sales jargon that do not get you to where you are searching.

Herod
17th Mar 2023, 16:38
Ref my post #4. I worked for Astraeus, get an Astraeus pension, and it comes from Standard Life. Maybe start there; it will avoid a few rabbit-holes.

comeflyme
18th Mar 2023, 09:40
Thankyou so much

Ref my post #4. I worked for Astraeus, get an Astraeus pension, and it comes from Standard Life. Maybe start there; it will avoid a few rabbit-holes.

Gordomac
18th Mar 2023, 10:24
Thanks Herod. My AE pot started there too. I will start the search there as well.