PDA

View Full Version : Does Dutch CAA accept PPL (A) theory passed at Polish CAA?

zulu1234
13th Feb 2022, 16:13
Hi All,

Does Dutch CAA accept the Polish PPL theory if I pass it there? If yes, is it a big pain to transfer it to the Netherlands for acceptance? Does it take long? I believe Belgian, Luxembourgish or Austrian are accepted as in the NL you cannot have theory exam in English, I only wonder how the theory passed at the Polish CAA is treated here? Then I would do practice in the Netherlands.

Thanks.

rudestuff
14th Feb 2022, 06:13
They should do, I believe that's why EASA exists..

Jhieminga
14th Feb 2022, 09:06
According to the paperwork on their website, they do. According to FCL.025(a)(1) you do need to complete the entire set of exams in the same state. You need a certificate from the Polish authorities that confirms that you passed, and this should include a list of the exams, results and the date(s) on which you passed the exams.

(Based on online-handboek-part-fcl.pdf from https://www.kiwaregister.com/part-fcl-licence-voor-piloten)

zulu1234
15th Feb 2022, 21:48
thanks for the replies

BackPacker
17th Feb 2022, 17:13
Have you done the exams yet?

Orbit Groundschool in Arnhem is licensed to deliver the PPL exams of Austrocontrol, and I believe these are in English. That could be a solution if you're a Dutch resident but your Dutch is not adequate for the Dutch-language exams of the CBR.