PDA

View Full Version : Save Coventry Airport Fly-In

Charlotte Bailey
2nd Jan 2022, 20:34
This coming Saturday, 8th January - come along and show your support for the campaign to save Coventry airport from redevelopment! https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/1420x2000/coventryopenday_27d6a2380e1bf120c6855bbf08565bef2b5dd0f0.jpg
C

md 600 driver
3rd Jan 2022, 11:09
Does free entry mean free landings ?

Jan Olieslagers
3rd Jan 2022, 11:15
I must admit that practical details like availability and weather forecasts would have made my participation highly unlikely anyway. Even without that, though, Brexit has made it much harder to cross the Channel - you may thank your voters and the media that so influenced them. To top it all there is this Covid nuisance, but it might be the least annoyance. So that I even don't begin to think of a visit, nice though it might turn out to become. All that said, I truly wish you every success within your splendid isolation!

Fl1ingfrog
3rd Jan 2022, 11:30
Brexit has made it much harder to cross the Channel - you may thank your voters and the media that so influenced them.

No it hasn't, remember we were never part of the Schengen area. Customs procedures have always been part of it for the UK. Covid of course is having a massive effect. We haven't experienced Brexit without covid yet, to know.