PDA

View Full Version : 757 LPC Renewal

57driver
21st Sep 2021, 14:52
Hi All,

I’m looking for a 757/767 LPC (UK Licence) renewal to be done as quickly as possible - can anyone suggest companies/people to contact?

deltahotel
21st Sep 2021, 16:34
Renewal or revaluation?

57driver
21st Sep 2021, 16:46
Renewal - rating expired less than 12 months.

deltahotel
21st Sep 2021, 17:01
Revalidation would be easy - any passing 75/76 TRE would do. (Me, for example!). Renewal requires evidence from an ATO of appropriate refresher training.

Cut and paste from Examiner STDs Doc 24:

Prior to all renewals there is a requirement for an assessment to be made by an ATO with regard to refresher training. The extent of the refresher training is determined by the ATO and shall comply with AMC1 FCL.740(b)(1). This will require the ATO to issue the applicant with either a certificate or other approved documentation confirming that the assessment of training has been conducted and that any training deemed necessary has been carried out. Even if the ATO concludes no refresher training is required the certificate or other approved documentation must be issued. Therefore, the examiner should not conduct any renewals unless the applicant presents documentary evidence.

Without knowing your circumstances it’s hard to advise on this. I guess someone like CAE would have the ATO authority to do training/testing. Would your employer (I’m guessing previous) be able to provide this evidence? PM if you wish.

Edit to add the Part FCL ref should read 625

Webby737
21st Sep 2021, 18:46
Try contacting Aircrew Direct
https://aircrewdirect.co.uk

57driver
22nd Sep 2021, 13:07
Thanks for the replies both - I’ve managed to sort through aircrew direct now.