PDA

View Full Version : EASA PPL - distance learning (online) options in EU

val1821
29th Jul 2021, 21:15
Hi there,

I am currently planning to get a PPL license in 2021/2022 in Belgium and as part of the research for a good flight school I was wondering if getting an online distance learning course from any European ATO might be a good way to go through the ground theory and my own pace.

Unfortunately, I haven’t found so far many online courses, beyond those focused on FAA (MZeroA, Rod Machado, The Finer points, etc.), so here the question: is there anyone who can recommend a good EASA-approved on line course? E.g. what about Civil Aviation Training?

And lastly, would you know if the ATO/DTO where I will complete the PPL training is ‘forced’ to accept the course and cut down the in-class hours, or is it really up to each individual school to decide?

Thank you in advance!

Whose your daddy
10th May 2022, 09:27
I'm also looking for a 'recommended' EASA PPL distance learning online ground course platform students can use to study using CBT from home ?

flyme273
11th May 2022, 08:26
You could consider Orbit Groundschool, Arnhem. Their course material is very similar to Bristol Groundschool. The exam is taken in English for EASA under Austro member state.

flyme