PDA

View Full Version : Bose A20 XLR to GA adapter

boeing_boeing
5th Mar 2021, 17:42
Do anyone have this kind of connector? I'm wondering if this is even possible to work this way. My headset is the one with Bluetooth pilot, and I thought it will take power from batteries but it doesn't work even without ASR.

Scagrams
11th Mar 2021, 13:26
Such adapter does exist and works wonder, at least for me. If I'm not wrong (I haven't used it for a while now and don't have it at hand), I have the UFQ one, which should be available on Amazon.
Powered XLR connectors in the Airbus are an option (at least on the "old" A320s that I fly) for which many airlines didn't invest the money sadly. Not sure if it is standard or option on newer models.

student88
11th Mar 2021, 17:28
Try Headset Services in Shoreham - they sell an XLR5 to Twin Plug adapter for about £75+VAT

Flying Wild
12th Mar 2021, 09:20
Highway robbery! Try https://www.flightstore.co.uk/pilot-supplies-c1/pa81s-ga-plug-to-airbus-headset-adaptor-p379 for £49.95 inc VAT! They are Out of stock at the moment though :hmm:

boeing_boeing
12th Mar 2021, 12:28
I checked my adapter with multimeter and that's the result below. Would be great If someone could tell me if this is the proper connections.
Diagram link: geekpic.net/pm-6L4BGX.html