PDA

View Full Version : G-ATIX Nord 1101 / Me 208 at Duxford

Ade K W
27th Nov 2020, 13:39
Does anybody have any airborne photos of G-ATIX that was kept and flown at Duxford between 1976 and 1980. I was part owner of the aircraft but sadly all my records have been lost. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Planemike
27th Nov 2020, 17:42
Does anybody have any airborne photos of G-ATIX that was kept and flown at Duxford between 1976 and 1980. I was part owner of the aircraft but sadly all my records have been lost. Any help would greatly appreciated.

https://abpic.co.uk/pictures/search?registration=G-ATIX&date_taken=&information=&tag_fields=%5B%5D

Whoops, just noticed you want them with air under the wheels......!!!

Ade K W
27th Nov 2020, 18:17
Hi Planemike, Thanks for your message and photos. I do have photographs of the plane on the ground but nothing in the air. I did fly the plane at a few air displays at Duxford and was hoping that somebody may still have some photos of the events. The plane arrived in Duxford in the civilian colours shown in your first photo but we thought that a military look would be more suitable.

raqreawoo
28th Feb 2021, 11:57

I am very interested in any information you can give me regarding this aircraft, we’ll really it’s owners and what John Reast’s involvement was. Thank you in advance for your reply, I appreciate it as I am trying to find out more about this person.