PDA

View Full Version : Blue Panorama recruiting

eiffel
5th May 2020, 11:40
Blue Panorama recruiting captains and F/Os on B767 B737 A320 A330 ?.... Scam or real?
Advertised on www.latestpilotjobs.com …...How reliable is this website ?

Kirks gusset
5th May 2020, 12:18
If you are fluent in Italian give it a go, after all, these days nothing to loose, unless they ask for money

macdo
5th May 2020, 14:52
You don't need any Italian language skill for BP. They employed a few British Thomas Cook pilots late last year, who are now furloughed. The advert is a bit unlikely to lead to anything just now.

Banana Joe
5th May 2020, 15:47
It's been removed indeed.

Superpilot
5th May 2020, 16:01
I saw it before it was pulled. They listed requirements as:

2000 hours for Captains
1000 for FOs
500 for co-pilots. (I know)

LPJ employs a web scraping algorithm to collect and publish "jobs". Most of the ads are scraped from Flight Global, agency websites and careers pages belonging to airlines. I don't think anyone pays advertise on there. Occasionally the algorithms mess things up.

negativeclimb
6th May 2020, 07:11
They put most of their employees in redundancy process, it is quite impossible that they will hire again soon.

eiffel
6th May 2020, 08:18
latespilotjobs.com (http://www.latespilotjobs.com) seems to be pretty out of touch with what's going on in the industry ….
Quite unreliable website if they can not monitor their "algorithm" on a real time basis.

ZAV
16th May 2020, 18:11
they all are out of touch Latest pilot jobs, Aviation job search etc. and what is even worse is some of the unscrupulous agencies, Rishworth, Brookfield etc and others all advertising for jobs in the Far East when all they are doing is collecting CVs.

eagle21
17th May 2020, 08:55
Nobox HR are recruiting A320 pilots for bases in the UK and Spain for winter 2020, is this a genuine posting and what airline for?

nowhereasfiled
17th May 2020, 14:19
Nobox HR are recruiting A320 pilots for bases in the UK and Spain for winter 2020, is this a genuine posting and what airline for?

A friend of mine applied via Nobox, apparently it’s for Gowair based in Madrid, no mention of a U.K. Airline/base despite it being advertised.

Seasonal contract November-April.