PDA

View Full Version : JetBlue bans COVID tested pax for life

b1lanc
13th Mar 2020, 15:33
https://www.foxnews.com/travel/jetblue-passenger-infected-coronavirus-banned-for-life

Interesting since it is unclear if results were known at the time of the flight. Why it is difficult to contain the spread.

marchino61
13th Mar 2020, 19:54
https://www.foxnews.com/travel/jetblue-passenger-infected-coronavirus-banned-for-life

Interesting since it is unclear if results were known at the time of the flight. Why it is difficult to contain the spread.

You are supposed to isolate yourself while waiting for the result.

Una Due Tfc
13th Mar 2020, 20:25
Well done JetBlue.

Gipsy Queen
15th Mar 2020, 00:50
Well done JetBlue.

Echoed.

Because of the truly excellent support of their pax during the 9/11 crisis and for other, less dramatic reasons, I rate JetBlue very highly indeed and where possible, always use them on domestic flights. The thoroughly irresponsible person who put in jeopardy so many, should be investigated with a view to prosecution by the state/federal authorities. Not really possible, but the ban should be adopted by all airlines.

4runner
15th Mar 2020, 01:27
Echoed.

Because of the truly excellent support of their pax during the 9/11 crisis and for other, less dramatic reasons, I rate JetBlue very highly indeed and where possible, always use them on domestic flights. The thoroughly irresponsible person who put in jeopardy so many, should be investigated with a view to prosecution by the state/federal authorities. Not really possible, but the ban should be adopted by all airlines.

i used to commute between JFK and Florida in the 2000’s. I had a choice if carriers. Jetblue was my go to. They were absolutely fantastic to me as a jumpseater, with one exception and we’ll call that a gate agent malfunction. Crews were generous, friendly and liked working there. Passengers enjoyed flying on Jetblue too, imagine...

golfyankeesierra
15th Mar 2020, 07:20
What we know now differs much from the situation on Wednesday. While it is clear he shouldn’t have flown in the first place, it is a mitigating circumstance that he reported it to the crew once he knew. He should get some credit for that.

BDAttitude
15th Mar 2020, 15:41
No diagnosis, no problem ... I wonder where I did come across that attitude before :oh:.

Pugilistic Animus
15th Mar 2020, 22:48
Jet Blue or DL for me