PDA

View Full Version : 2 MyTravel Questions

Luke341
11th Aug 2002, 15:20
1.What aircraft operates the MYT service from Manchester to Sanford on saturday mornings?

2.Will MyTravelLITE operate with MyTravel(normal) aircraft or will it have its own special livery? I know that they are A320's.

THX:rolleyes:

Landing_24R
11th Aug 2002, 17:44
Luke,

In answer to your questions:-

1. It's difficult to say without a flight number, but almost certainly it will be an Airbus A330 belonging to My Travel, or occasionally they use one of the Danish registered ones belonging to Premiair- it's all in the same 'My Travel' group. 90% of the time it will be an MYT A330. The only other aircraft in the MYT fleet which it could be is the DC-10, but these are normally used on the bucket and spaders to Palma, Mahon etc, and rarely on the transatlantic routes. An MYT 767-300 is also possible, but they only had a couple and I haven't seen one in MAN for ages- they may even have disposed of them.

2. As I understand it, the aircraft used will be taken from MYT mainline, and a slight livery 'modification' will be made, namely the application of the word "lite" in blue, just aft of the MYT logo on the fuselage. There's an artist's impression lurking about on the net somewhere, if you care to try and find it.

Cheers
Landing_24R