PDA

View Full Version : BOEINGS WOES.

KARNAK66
6th Jan 2020, 07:05
Seems that every problem big or small that occours with BOEING is reported,analized kicked around by ecperts and non experts as if BOEING were some fly by night outfit churning out improperly engineered aircraft.
The 737 MAX will fly soon and it emwill orove to be the greatest A/C BOEING ever manufactured.
Pilots love flying BOEING 737,s they consider it to be the best a/c they have everflown.
So enough of the BOEING BASHING lets git the 737 MAX inthe air where it will prove to be a fantastic success.
NO I DO NOT WORK FIR BOEING AND HAVE NO AFFILIATION EMWITH THEM. OK☆☆☆☆☆
KARNAK 66

ZFT
6th Jan 2020, 07:31
Seems that every problem big or small that occours with BOEING is reported,analized kicked around by ecperts and non experts as if BOEING were some fly by night outfit churning out improperly engineered aircraft.
The 737 MAX will fly soon and it emwill orove to be the greatest A/C BOEING ever manufactured.
Pilots love flying BOEING 737,s they consider it to be the best a/c they have everflown.
So enough of the BOEING BASHING lets git the 737 MAX inthe air where it will prove to be a fantastic success.
NO I DO NOT WORK FIR BOEING AND HAVE NO AFFILIATION EMWITH THEM. OK☆☆☆☆☆
KARNAK 66

Whisky or wine?

Toruk Macto
6th Jan 2020, 07:36
Whiskey then wine .

esscee
6th Jan 2020, 07:54
Certainly too much of something. Maybe this is a delayed post from New Year's Eve?

Herod
6th Jan 2020, 08:08

Nope. I've flown both the -300 and -700. A good aeroplane certainly, but not the best I've ever flown. No, I won't tell you which one that was.

Sobelena
6th Jan 2020, 08:15
VC-10 Herod?

DaveReidUK
6th Jan 2020, 08:18
Apropos the thread on the subject of moderation that was recently moved to Jet Blast, if there was any lingering doubt as to why PPRuNe needs moderators, the OP has provided a perfect illustration. :O

Australopithecus
6th Jan 2020, 08:20
200, 300, 400, 800. All good honest airplanes. But far from the best. (Which would be every other Boeing product including the 247)