PDA

View Full Version : Cancellation of EI631

DrDonkey
29th Nov 2019, 16:23
EI631 Aer Lingus Brussels to Dublin cancelled this morning.
Passenger told me it was because "three of the four pilots on board were injured on the incoming flight". Seems very strange... Perhaps a misunderstanding?

OldnGrounded
29th Nov 2019, 20:45
Passenger told me it was because "three of the four pilots on board were injured on the incoming flight". Seems very strange... Perhaps a misunderstanding?

The Aer Lingus flight status check on the website answers the query for this flight, today, with: "CANCELLED DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES."

https://www.aerlingus.com/html/trip-mgmt.html

TheEdge
30th Nov 2019, 10:23
4 pilots for BRU-DUB ????

wiggy
30th Nov 2019, 11:04
4 pilots for BRU-DUB ????

Know what you mean..

Wonder if there's a language issue somewhere in the communications chain and "pilots" should actually be "crew"...

SpringHeeledJack
30th Nov 2019, 11:45
Might there have been a fume event ? Unlikely I suppose otherwise the passengers would have been affected and that would have made the press. How about a food related incident, mild food poisoning ?

Banana Joe
30th Nov 2019, 11:47
Probably flight attendants, if that was the case.

Sobelena
30th Nov 2019, 12:12
Yes, more likely cabin crew. Turbulence in the descent. Pax strapped in but cabin crew still preparing the cabin?