PDA

View Full Version : MH37O - Progress in unravelling the mystery

Wind_Tunnel
30th Sep 2019, 17:33
Just thought I'd summarize for this forum my four years examining MH37O's official narrative, and one year examining alternative explanations:

MH37O almost certainly never turned west, let alone south. I am persuaded toward this conclusion by both the absurdity of the official narrative - which requires

- several nations to have grossly misrepresented their military radar capabilities (a crime against humanity if true, as it would have misdirected a search for hundreds of lost souls), and
- a well-respected pilot with no record of ill health (mental or otherwise) to suddenly become a mass-murderer
- a four-year search of a box that managed, somehow, to falsify precisely none of the theories leading to it

...and by the wealth of physical evidence to support an incident at 2:40 MYT - the originally reported time of lost contact - along M771 - its originally scheduled flight path - near the mouth of the Gulf of Tonkin (~11N, 109E).

What was the specific event? Dunno, but it created a large debris field that was spotted by multiple credible and independent eye witnesses:

MH361 PAX near 10.6N, 108.0E on Mar 9, 6:45am MYT
CX725 pilots at 9.9N, 107.3E on Mar 10, 3:10pm MYT
DigitalGlobe search box* centred on 9.7N, 107.4E imaged Mar 12, 11:06am MYT

...as it drifted SE in the direction of both winds and currents. And the event's cause had to have been of a nature consistent with a view that knowledge of its Gulf of Tonkin location would give it away.

* Tomnod maps 60000-69999, crowd-searched for 14 hrs, then quietly redacted from subsequent publications

Such an event might even explain Mike McKay's credibly reported sighting. If the above theory is true, MH370 would have kept flying straight through BITOD, and may have flicked its landing lights as a courtesy on approach to the waypoint at Con Son. The timing, location, and duration (~15 seconds) of such an illumination would have been perfectly consistent with what Mr. McKay saw.

Map attached. Book to follow. Comments warmly welcomed.

Wind_Tunnel
30th Sep 2019, 17:41
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/1920x1080/mh370_map_f0a4837c3cd03c5069381f51ddc12b8089af0af5.jpg

ROW_BOT
30th Sep 2019, 17:53
So how did that flaperon get to Madagascar? Fake you say? By who, and why?
Sailed by BITOD, flashing courtesy lights at other aircraft - but didn’t check in with Vietnam. Why?

Wind_Tunnel
30th Sep 2019, 18:13
So how did that flaperon get to Madagascar? Fake you say? By who, and why?
Sailed by BITOD, flashing courtesy lights at other aircraft - but didn’t check in with Vietnam. Why?
Thanks for engaging, and for your questions.

1. Debris in the SCS that escaped clean-up would have drifted through the Sunda Strait, and entered the counter-clockwise Indian Ocean current made famous by that flaperon. Reverse drift analyses from Réunion actually indicate the South China Sea more strongly than, say, the place they searched in vain for four years. Not saying it wasn't planted - just that planted evidence is not likely, because it seems not to have been necessary.

2. Vietnam, to my knowledge, has never explicitly stated that its ATC made no contact with the flight that took off from KL on Mar 7, 2014, ~11:37pm MYT. Selective but misleading truths are often very effective at planting a false narrative in the minds of millions (e.g. splicing into a Mar 7/8, 2014 radio transcript authentic communications...concerning a/c that flew on some other date). One thing that cannot be denied is that the accuracy and authenticity of Vietnam's claims have never been seriously scrutinized, let alone challenged.

Eric Janson
30th Sep 2019, 18:18
Just thought I'd summarize for this forum my four years examining MH37O's official narrative, and one year examining alternative explanations:
- several nations to have grossly misrepresented their military radar capabilities (a crime against humanity if true, as it would have misdirected a search for hundreds of lost souls), and

I think you fail to realise how things work in that part of the world.

Based on my experiences it wouldn't surprise me if:-

- Radars were switched off or broken.

or

- Operators were sleeping.

No country will ever admit to either of the above for obvious reasons.