PDA

View Full Version : Piper Seneca SOP

SmolaTheMedevacGuy
7th Aug 2002, 18:52
Hi!

I'm going to participate in writing a Seneca SOP for my company (we are doing medevac flights). Does anybody have anything like that? Or an SOP for any light twin? I am desperately looking for materials, if you can help, mail me at: [email protected] Thanks

Greetings
Smola

Captain Stable
7th Aug 2002, 21:58
SOP?

To assist anyone who may have the necessary knowledge, is this solely for medevac flights? Where is the stretcher? Is there any oxygen on board? Is there always going to be a medical attendant accompanying the patient? Is this single or two-crew? Which variety Seneca? I? II? IIT? etc.?

Or are you just looking for a checklist?

Let me know and I can probably assist you with a CAP360 Operations manual entry. Sorry, it's old, so I can't help with a JAA entry - but could probably be amended without too much difficulty.

Let me know.

Denti
7th Aug 2002, 22:08
I have an Airline-Style AOM for the Seneca V somewhere. It's not written especially for Medevac. If you're interested, contact me.

Denti

SmolaTheMedevacGuy
8th Aug 2002, 19:19
Hi!

Thanks for prompt answers. We are a Poland-based company, operating four M-20 "Mewa" (a licence version of Seneca III). It is a solely medevac version. Cabin: strechers and 2 seats for a doctor and a paramedic, who are always on board. We operate both single and two-crew, and yes, we have oxygen on board. I was asked to write an SOP. We already have company cperations manual, POH and the checklists. I also do have some examples of an SOP, but they're both for big aircraft (EMB145 and B767) and I think they are a bit too complex. What I am looking for is an SOP for a light twin or turboprop, preferably for a medical version. I'd appreciate anything you have.

BRGDS

Maciek Smolski