PDA

View Full Version : KLM typerating and career progression

xikenorbif
21st Aug 2019, 08:24
Hi all,

I am starting with KLM soon and I am super thrilled about it. As you know the selection is not the easiest so I almost can’t believe it.

I don’t live in NL at the moment so I wanted to know how many days a week is the training (is it the classic 5days a week)? Also, I have flown long haul in the past and was thinking maybe I would like to stay in the 737 but not sure if it’s a requirement to fly wide bodied AC in order to qualify for CPT for the 737 or Embraer.

Thanks.

paul_v1
21st Aug 2019, 13:52
Hi all,

I am starting with KLM soon and I am super thrilled about it. As you know the selection is not the easiest so I almost can’t believe it.

I don’t live in NL at the moment so I wanted to know how many days a week is the training (is it the classic 5days a week)? Also, I have flown long haul in the past and was thinking maybe I would like to stay in the 737 but not sure if it’s a requirement to fly wide bodied AC in order to qualify for CPT for the 737 or Embraer.

Thanks.

Ask them maybe?

xikenorbif
21st Aug 2019, 14:31
Ask them maybe?

Maybe somebody knows here from experience. That would be really good.

Hawker400
21st Aug 2019, 17:07
Maybe somebody knows here from experience. That would be really good.

You can start here (https://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/font-color-red-b-forum-not-job-hunting-experienced-pilots-b-font-color-170.html).