PDA

View Full Version : FI jobs for international students in Canada

Futurepilot1991
5th Aug 2019, 08:34
Hi everybody , is it easy to get a flight instructor job in canada with a Post Graduation Work Permit (1,5 year) after 12 months flight training

rojocrv
6th Aug 2019, 00:23
Hi everybody , is it easy to get a flight instructor job in canada with a Post Graduation Work Permit (1,5 year) after 12 months flight training
dont really understand what you mean by after 12 months of flight training?
Is it easy to get a job.....well you need a canadian flight instructors rating and you need to have a work permit. Most schools looking for instructors, but like any job youl need to apply, do an interview and hopefully you get in where you want to go.

Futurepilot1991
6th Aug 2019, 08:49
dont really understand what you mean by after 12 months of flight training?
Is it easy to get a job.....well you need a canadian flight instructors rating and you need to have a work permit. Most schools looking for instructors, but like any job youl need to apply, do an interview and hopefully you get in where you want to go.
Thank you for the reply. 😊👍
12 months training(like harv's air program that lasts 12 months) is equal to a 3 academic semesters
(1.5 academic year) wich allow me To get a 1,5 year PGwP .
in this period of 1,5 year of pgwp , i must work for 12 months to be able to apply for a permanent residence card and then being able to get hired by airlines . So, getting hired directly after getting all my licences (ppl, ...., FI rating)as a flight instructor with make the process easier and faster

Denis Getmanskiy
14th Aug 2019, 03:16
Now you can get a PR immediately if you get a FI job via international student stream program. And I’m pretty sure you can get an instructor job at Harv’s, they’re always short (I’m getting my CPL there now)

Futurepilot1991
14th Aug 2019, 15:47
Now you can get a PR immediately if you get a FI job via international student stream program. And I’m pretty sure you can get an instructor job at Harv’s, they’re always short (I’m getting my CPL there now)
THANK YOU 😉

Futurepilot1991
14th Aug 2019, 19:45
thanks for this precious information , so you mean that with only a flight instructor job , i can apply and get my PR without applying for the post graduation work permit.

ComeFlyWithB
16th Aug 2019, 14:11

please could you PM me some further information about this if possible please ?