PDA

View Full Version : Need HELP for adjusting CARGO DOOR

Ade Marbot
23rd Jul 2019, 00:54
I need help for adjusting cargo door, i have been procedure on amm, but the result is same cargo door still hard to close and hard to open

If any experience about my trouble i need advice

Thank

josephfeatherweight
23rd Jul 2019, 02:24
WD40, mate! Bonza!

cooperplace
23rd Jul 2019, 03:28
Just google it. It'll be fine. Cargo door? What can possibly go wrong?

tail wheel
23rd Jul 2019, 03:37
If it doesn't move and should .... WD40
If it moves and shouldn't ..... Duct Tape.

:}

Not sure whether this cargo door is on Cessna 150 or Airbus A380, but thought the tech guys may know a universal "fix"? :E

Ade Marbot
23rd Jul 2019, 06:11
Just google it. It'll be fine. Cargo door? What can possibly go wrong?
All in google search, AMM i ve been do it, but cargo door still hard to open and close, any adjustment i can do?

DaveReidUK
23rd Jul 2019, 06:58
If it doesn't fit, use a bigger hammer ...

Uplinker
25th Jul 2019, 02:01
Ade, joking apart, your engineer or engineering department should know how to fix this.

If they don’t, they should not be allowed anywhere near your aircraft.

If you are the engineer, you should not be allowed anywhere near the aircraft until you have professional qualifications, facilities and a proper airframe rating to work on whichever aircraft type it is.

Which aircraft type is it?

hwilker
25th Jul 2019, 07:36
Is this question for a PC flight sim? If so, which one, and what type of PC, graphics card etc.?

DaveReidUK
25th Jul 2019, 08:55
Is this question for a PC flight sim? If so, which one, and what type of PC, graphics card etc.?

I'm all for realism in flight sims, but modelling sticky cargo doors is going a bit too far ...

matkat
25th Jul 2019, 10:27
I can just imagine the sign off. Cargo door difficult to open close- Cargo door now operates as normal refer to Pprune 'cargo door advice' item 10 found satis. There really are some Bengal Lancer around but this takes the biscuit.

mikemmb
25th Jul 2019, 11:24
Once the cargo door is closed, what next?

......which lever do I pull for takeoff!

cooperplace
25th Jul 2019, 13:29
If it doesn't move and should .... WD40
If it moves and shouldn't ..... Duct Tape.

:}

Not sure whether this cargo door is on Cessna 150 or Airbus A380, but thought the tech guys may know a universal "fix"? :E

I flew the C150 and never noticed it had a cargo door, but then I never pay enough attention. I haven't flown an A380 (and probably never will).

Boeing_Guy
26th Jul 2019, 08:06
The guy is in Jakarta. Must be one of those accident-free airlines.

harrryw
27th Jul 2019, 05:59
Maybe a stool to stand on to open the handle.

Winemaker
27th Jul 2019, 20:57
https://youtu.be/77h8TBThOrE

hwilker
2nd Aug 2019, 11:16
I'm all for realism in flight sims, but modelling sticky cargo doors is going a bit too far ...

Well, some aircraft in the awesome open source flight sim FlightGear (flightgear.org) do have moveable cargo (and passenger) doors, so somebody must have modeled them (at least the 3D aspects). In addition, there is a "walkaround" mode which allows the user to move freely around the aircraft. Last but not least, you can have malfunctions in aircraft systems. I am not sure, however, whether the obsession with detail has led any contributors to add a "cargo door latch malfunction". I wouldn't be too surprised, however...

Pearly White
2nd Aug 2019, 12:36
Oh dear, Dave's not going to like the 777 toilet overflow simulation then...