PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Spruce "Improvement"

Maoraigh1
7th May 2019, 21:18
I just clicked on my Aircraft Spruce link, and the website is now impossible. For those of us ordering through an EU agent, it's a disaster.

piperboy84
8th May 2019, 06:25
Why not just create an account with the US head office and order direct, it arrives quick and you can pay the duties online IIRC.

BoeingBoy
8th May 2019, 18:18
It seems to be working fine in Chrome. Their international page still directs you to LAS and Adams as UK agents.

sablatnic
8th May 2019, 18:38
Works fine with Opera - if you are using an Apple product you can use Opera too.

Maoraigh1
8th May 2019, 19:04
Tried again. Got it to work. Chrome on Nexus. But first had to get past " how wonderful the improvement is".

Three Lima Charlie
12th May 2019, 18:28
I've been a customer since the 1970's, but the service is now the lowest ever. The new web site is terrible. They say, "Orders by 4pm Ship Same Day"...but my early morning order didn't ship for two days. Paid for Priorty Shipping, but told the small item will arrive in 7 days. Several messages to them trying to get a tracking number for my order, have not been answered, no response to requests for help. ACA will not get any of my future orders.