PDA

View Full Version : Livigno vicinity airfield WANTED

eloradan
20th Mar 2019, 08:58
looking for airfield for private flight as close to Livigno as possible. I found some in about 2h distant by car, and I am wondering if maybe you know more.
For any tip or website with private, non-commercial, not certified fields for landing in Italy I would be very grateful :)

Fly sfafe

arketip
20th Mar 2019, 09:19
looking for airfield for private flight as close to Livigno as possible. I found some in about 2h distant by car, and I am wondering if maybe you know more.
For any tip or website with private, non-commercial, not certified fields for landing in Italy I would be very grateful :)

Fly sfafe

Cannot help you, but I suggest you ask in the Italian forum, you might get an answer there.

Mariner9
20th Mar 2019, 10:41
A quick look on Sky Demon suggests Sondrio is the nearest - but that is 2 hours by car away - perhaps the one you found?

Krapula
20th Mar 2019, 11:19
Have you considered Samedan LSZS?

All the best.

Jan Olieslagers
20th Mar 2019, 12:59
There is an aviosuperficie at the "top" of the Passo del Tonale: BSTON @ OurAirports (http://ourairports.com/airports/IT-0116/) but it is even more distant. Otherwise, indeed Samedan and Sondrio. The latter will be more affordable, I should think ... ISTR they are quite used to foreign visitors, there.