PDA

View Full Version : Smartwings to establish subsidiary in Germany

bumpy737
9th Mar 2019, 13:31
Smartwings To Establish German Subsidiary ? Aeronautics Online (http://aeronauticsonline.com/smartwings-to-establish-german-subsidiary/)

The funny part, apart from their safety record - managers are coming from the bankrupt Germania and Small Planet Airlines...

safelife
9th Mar 2019, 17:29
Zero prospects, just burning Chinese money.

racedo
9th Mar 2019, 19:01
The funny part, apart from their safety record - managers are coming from the bankrupt Germania and Small Planet Airlines...

So are you saying because someone is a manager of an airline which went bankrupt, even though it was board who decided on policy anf financials, that they should not be re employed ? But don't they know the industry and client base.

bumpy737
9th Mar 2019, 20:04
So are you saying because someone is a manager of an airline which went bankrupt, even though it was board who decided on policy anf financials, that they should not be re employed ? But don't they know the industry and client base.

They could be re-employed, but I personally wouldn’t choose them for a company startup...

Flocks
9th Mar 2019, 21:46
Zero prospects, just burning Chinese money.

Because of ??

Bob Down
13th Mar 2019, 13:02
May I ask what part of a 'Company Start up' Smartwings is? As far as I know they have been around for a minimum of 13 years, are part of the TVS/Czech Airlines Group run by Roman Vik, and are definitely NOT a start up. If anyone can whip these 'useless' managers into line, it is Mr. Vik .:-) IMHO