PDA

View Full Version : AirBaltic moving to Riga

skyraiderch
5th Mar 2019, 13:45
Ladies and gentlemen,

I have the feeling I did rather well in my today selection process @ AirBaltic. Therefore I seriously start to ask myself “what if” I get the job.
Can any AirBaltic crew guide me a bit? What is the best place to find apartments to rent, rules & reg of Latvia when it comes to driving/importing cars, general life issues, etc? Any tips and info highly appreciated from people that moved there from abroad. Of course locals also welcomed to comment.

Kind regards
Leander

thatscool
10th Mar 2019, 20:38
Ladies and gentlemen,

I have the feeling I did rather well in my today selection process @ AirBaltic. Therefore I seriously start to ask myself “what if” I get the job.
Can any AirBaltic crew guide me a bit? What is the best place to find apartments to rent, rules & reg of Latvia when it comes to driving/importing cars, general life issues, etc? Any tips and info highly appreciated from people that moved there from abroad. Of course locals also welcomed to comment.

Kind regards
Leander

I would say rent something in the center, you have good connection between the center and the airport. Maybe you might take a taxi once for a while if you land too late. A friend of mine is flying there for them and simply doesn t buy a car as it s cheaper even with taxi expenses.

I have a website I use to compare life expense which is pretty accurate. check for the website numbeo in google!

Would you be able to give me a hint about your selection? I have mine in 2 weeks, and I am wondering what kind of questions do they ask ?

Thanks! :)