PDA

View Full Version : How to prepare for multiple selection process ATC tests in The Netherlands

QxF0KxnVqQiAb88y
30th Jan 2019, 09:02
Hi all!

I'm sorry if this question is asked already. But I couldn't find it and I really need some help to become one of you guys/girls :)

I succesfully finished the first test in a 6 phase selectionprocess for the ATC education in the Netherlands. In about 3 weeks I need to do the phase 2 tests. But I have no idea how to prepare. They didn't give any useful information and on their website they (LVNL) are pretty vague about the tests to.

I know from someone who has done the tests 4 years ago that he had to do capacity tests (puzzles, math and navigation tests). But he could not tell me anything specific or how to prepare for it. Since it's so long ago. So that's why I need help of the professionals. Please tell me anything you know that can help me prepare for the capacity tests.

Thank you!

KJL
21st Oct 2019, 09:40
So, how was it, any info you can maybe share with us?
Thanks

therocketscientist
23rd Oct 2019, 09:55
As far as I know there's not a whole lot of preparation you can do for those kind of tests - as many people say "you either have it or you don't"... my only advice to you is just rest properly the night before.