PDA

View Full Version : PPL Exams and Old Books

samfranklin
11th Aug 2018, 21:16
I’m continuing after a break on my LAPL(A) TMG journey and its time to think about ground school.

Are there any exams that have had significant changes that you would recommend getting a newer EASA compliant text book for? Else, I’ll probably stick with older versions, new revision guides and a new Air Law and Ops books.

Thanks

ChickenHouse
12th Aug 2018, 17:32
Over the last years many things changed and some very subtle, so my recommendation is - throw away everything older 12 month and get new versions of anything.

samfranklin
12th Aug 2018, 21:13
Over the last years many things changed and some very subtle, so my recommendation is - throw away everything older 12 month and get new versions of anything.
Thanks for the tip!

Would you recommend new revision books being sufficient or new text books as well?

Thanks

MrAverage
13th Aug 2018, 08:36
Except for the fact that, the written exams were produced some years ago....................................

ChickenHouse
13th Aug 2018, 14:13
Thanks for the tip!

Would you recommend new revision books being sufficient or new text books as well?

Thanks
I would always recommend spending the money for new, but you may take your old stuff and talk to your training facility to check it.