PDA

View Full Version : Irene+Nans+TheCrown

Aunt Rimmer
25th Jul 2002, 18:15
Thanks for the ahem .. go-around EGAC ;) Sorry you couldn't join us for the beer :(

Thanks to EGAA for your hospitality. The tattoed lady, the snake, the VRBs and the craic !!

Sorry the sightsee trip didn't come off - maybe next time DD, M+L+N? Wx was yuk, and even yukker at PF - BKN008 8000M DZ FC 4000M DZ

May lift tomorrow so might be back over in the pm to do a pickup

Good choice to let GO take the strain - poor old Smithy was very very very under the Wx and slumped the whole way :D

c uz soon

Sherry monster

surface wind
26th Jul 2002, 15:38
Does that mean we get direct DUB again, or does AIH913 still have to go via GELKI :D :D

Sorry I couldn't make it, at home thumping the life out of my kids :p :p

Surface Wind

P.S Did the tattoed NEWT make it????:D

Standard Noise
27th Jul 2002, 15:25
Rimmer, we were told it was on the 31st.

Or maybe that was the plan, eh CF?

Aunt Rimmer
28th Jul 2002, 05:28
SN - twas originally the 31st, but brought forward as ac was running out of hours. But, I'm sure that won't stop you going out on the 31st as well. We'll be back, so next time .. no excuses ;)
PS Looked like a gecko to me :D

controller friendly
28th Jul 2002, 11:03
As a poor under paid NATS ATCO, I would not plan a do 5 days before pay day!
The 31st is still goin ahead as planned, well i'm goin out! Last Wednesday was just a warm up!!:p
Standard, come out if u r brave enough;)
Regards
cf

Standard Noise
29th Jul 2002, 08:21
A few shandies will tempt me, but can't stay long as I've got to shout at some nasty pilots on Thur am.

Still, are you brave enough to have a "power shandy" with me?:p

Crotalus
29th Jul 2002, 10:42
Neither Newt NOR Gecko.....mark of the Bwatch tong...motto "Ad Duffy arrestus ascenti 3000 feet" Nice to meet you Auntie and the guys and heres to the Bon Accord!!! :D :D