PDA

View Full Version : CPL IR-ME MCC JOC Training in

pierrealexb
11th Jun 2018, 18:49
Hello everyone,

I am looking for information on modular flight training (international schools) in Germany and Austria (for a CPL IR-ME MCC JOC)
In particular Air Alliance, Munich Flight Academy, Aerotours and Aviation Academy Austria or any other school of which I am not aware.
I am really interested in every detail, advice or information, even the most insignificant. :)
Thank you very much!
PA

cavok_flyer
13th Jun 2018, 17:06
Hello everyone,

I am looking for information on modular flight training (international schools) in Germany and Austria (for a CPL IR-ME MCC JOC)
In particular Air Alliance, Munich Flight Academy, Aerotours and Aviation Academy Austria or any other school of which I am not aware.
I am really interested in every detail, advice or information, even the most insignificant. :)
Thank you very much!
PA
Hi,

I did my PPL at MFA back in 2011. The back-office organization was poor, as well as the quality of theory instruction. Maybe the professional instruction is better. The flight instructors in the air were excellant, and it definitly is a bonus to fly from an airfield with a CTR & IFR approaches.
I am doing my ME right now at Air Alliance in EDFE and can only say positive things about the organization, the staff, FI‘s, and invoicing. Everything correct with clean, available a/cs, with MODERN avoinics, and quality instruction. AA’s home base is in EDGS which has an instrument approach.

pierrealexb
17th Jun 2018, 14:27
Thanks you for your testimonial @cavok_flyer!