PDA

View Full Version : Lee on Solent Aircraft Hire or Share

Stuart Beange
20th May 2018, 09:11
I have recently moved back to Gosport and I am on the lookout for an opportunity to self hire/buy a share in an aircraft based at Lee on Solent. I Hold Part-FCL Licence with SEP (Land). I commenced PPL out of Compton Abbas on the PA28 but moved with work to Holland half way though training so converted to C172P and completed training out of Rotterdam Airport. Current hours 68.6 with 24.1 as P1. Also fly sailplanes holding BGA Bronze with XC endorsement.
Looking to fly power alternative weekends (gliders other weekends) and occasional Friday evenings with the opportunity to do a few weekend night stops (Channel Islands / France etc.) Happy to be flexible and to fit into current structures and to do conversion to other aircraft types.
If you have anything available (or know of anyone) please let me know.
Many thanks Stuart

engindisguise
21st May 2018, 07:10
There is a chap who runs a maintenance company at LOS with a few aircraft he rents. C172 and C150. If that is of interest I can PM you details. As hires they work out a bit cheaper than most flight schools, have good availability and flexibility if you want to fly away for a weekend.

Stuart Beange
21st May 2018, 12:05
There is a chap who runs a maintenance company at LOS with a few aircraft he rents. C172 and C150. If that is of interest I can PM you details. As hires they work out a bit cheaper than most flight schools, have good availability and flexibility if you want to fly away for a weekend.
That would be really useful if you could send me his details please. Many thanks for your assistance.

Gonch1980
20th Jul 2018, 17:17
I have recently moved back to Gosport and I am on the lookout for an opportunity to self hire/buy a share in an aircraft based at Lee on Solent. I Hold Part-FCL Licence with SEP (Land). I commenced PPL out of Compton Abbas on the PA28 but moved with work to Holland half way though training so converted to C172P and completed training out of Rotterdam Airport. Current hours 68.6 with 24.1 as P1. Also fly sailplanes holding BGA Bronze with XC endorsement.
Looking to fly power alternative weekends (gliders other weekends) and occasional Friday evenings with the opportunity to do a few weekend night stops (Channel Islands / France etc.) Happy to be flexible and to fit into current structures and to do conversion to other aircraft types.
If you have anything available (or know of anyone) please let me know.
Many thanks Stuart

Hi Stuart

Did you have any luck? I am now in a similar predicament

Thanks

Matthew Brumby
20th Mar 2019, 20:32
hi I’m working in Portsmouth and would like to hire an airplane too can you send me details thanks

==========================

You can’t use the Private Messaging system, add url links or images until you have an established posting history.

LysanderV8
22nd Mar 2019, 10:02
​​​​​​Not at LOS but I do have shares available in PA28-180 G-CHIP based at Shoreham. Full IFR kit inc Garmin 530W. Shares are £5,000 with monthly of £90 and £130 per hour west based on the Hobbs.

If this is of interest please email me at heywoodcr <at> aol <dot> com and I will send more info.