PDA

View Full Version : Eggesford 27/7 and Branscombe 28/7

QDMQDMQDM
24th Jul 2002, 14:57
The Devon Strut has two fly-ins this weekend, Eggesford on Saturday in North Devon and Branscombe on Sunday in East Devon, in conjunction with a classic car rally. More details and contact info at www.devonstrut.co.uk

They're usually very well attended, weather permitting.

See you there?

QDM

Lemoncake
25th Jul 2002, 08:21
I'll be at Branscombe, sitting under the wing of G-BKKN.......C182. Crossing my fingers for a scorcher!!!!:cool:

QDMQDMQDM
25th Jul 2002, 08:41
Great stuff, Lemoncake, I'll look out for you if I'm there. I'll be in yellow Super Cub G-CUBP. To save my marriage, however, I may only be at Eggesford on Saturday. If I make it to Branscombe I won't be there too long.

QDM

nonradio
25th Jul 2002, 09:15
Rather too far for a day trip, or even w/e trip for that matter!! (at least 3.5 hrs one way + 2 fuel stops, assuming no head wind etc etc shoulda got a tourer...)
However, hope to make it down at some stage, if only to look at the infamous bacon saver.

PS here's a thought- take your wife with you...

QDMQDMQDM
25th Jul 2002, 09:53
PS here's a thought- take your wife with you...

Be a shame not to see you, nonradio. As for taking my wife with, that would necessitate leaving three children under four years old on the ground, including a three-week old baby.

Now do you start to see why I'm on rocky territory? ;)

QDM

distaff_beancounter
25th Jul 2002, 11:42
3xQDM ...... and we all thought that flying was your ONLY hobby ..... :D

QDMQDMQDM
25th Jul 2002, 12:18
and we all thought that flying was your ONLY hobby

If only it was just a hobby -- it's an addiction. It's a drug! And I don't know if there's a cure.

QDM

nonradio
25th Jul 2002, 16:10
3Q: Burlimey! no wonder you need all that survival kit and might have to charge the 'market' rate for NPPL medicals!:eek: