PDA

View Full Version : Pay Per Use Lounge Singapore T2

Mid Life Crisis
1st May 2018, 19:13
Help needed!!
my sister has a 6-7 hour transit through Changi. I'm looking at booking lounge access for her. She is flying MAN-SIN on SQ51 and then onward to Siam Reap on Silkair. Can anybody recommend a pay per use lounge or any other options.

Thanks,
MLC

Donkey497
1st May 2018, 20:25
if the luggage is booked through, spend the morning in the city.

PAXboy
1st May 2018, 23:08
They run free bus tours, so do check. BUT make sure that the passport of the traveller as MORE than six months validity. When I went through SIN two years ago, they would not let me out of the airport as I had less than six months. My destination country did not mind but the transit country did!

parabellum
1st May 2018, 23:26
Instead of a lounge you could book her a day room in the hotel that forms part of the terminal complex in Singapore?

wub
2nd May 2018, 05:44
Most lounges only allow three hour visits. I’d go into the city.

PAXboy
2nd May 2018, 11:08
As I could not leave the airport, I had a day room in the terminal hotel to sleep and my partner went into the City.

James 1077
3rd May 2018, 04:01
Pack a swim suit and spend the time out in the sunshine by the pool with drinks from the bar.

Far more enjoyable than being holed up in a lounge!

Load Toad
7th May 2018, 06:06
There is so much to do, and so many places to rest and recuperate at Changi she likely won't need to use a pay to use lounge - but taking the city tour is a good idea.

PAXboy
7th May 2018, 22:00
I saw the airport's Sunflower Garden on the way out and their Butterfly Garden on the way back.

flight_mode
9th May 2018, 20:24
Terminal: Terminal 2
Lounge: TGM
Hours: 06:00 - 01:00 daily.
Additional Information: Alcoholic drinks are subject to payment.
Walk-in Price: upto 5hrs USD 45, upto 10hrs USD 72

....as nobody actually answered OPs question :}

Impress to inflate
18th May 2018, 12:45
I'm a Gold Frequent flyer and regularly travel through Singapore. When I have more than 3 hours to kill I ALWAYS catch the subway into the city of if I'm pressed on time I pop into EXPO and pop into Changi City Point Mall. The subway is cheap, fast and reliable. Being out and about is better than sitting in a fake light lounge. I then pop back into the lounge before my onwards flight and have a shower and a drink before my flight.

krismiler
18th May 2018, 14:35
Try the Ambassador Transit Lounge, there are nap rooms, showers and a gym.

wub
20th May 2018, 13:10
Terminal: Terminal 2
Lounge: TGM
Hours: 06:00 - 01:00 daily.
Additional Information: Alcoholic drinks are subject to payment.
Walk-in Price: upto 5hrs USD 45, upto 10hrs USD 72

....as nobody actually answered OPs question :}

The OP asked for options other than the lounge too 😏